One at a Time
I’m no stranger to loss myself. I know first-hand the emptiness felt after your twin towers have been knocked down to ground zero. Through doing my grief-work and inner healing, I’ve learned how to transition from loss to life.
Now, my mission is to help others navigate through pain to experience inner healing. I will personally help you not only get on the road to recovery, but reach your destination of healthy, emotional living through:
Counseling or Coaching Sessions (1 hour session)
Designed for individuals wishing to process and work through their grief and life transitions (see Specialties listed below). The first half of the initial session is focused on client history which provides the foundation to build upon. I will provide tools, resources, and overall strategy for your healing journey. Ultimately, it is up to you to participate in your own healing by doing your grief work and individual work for the remaining sessions.
These sessions may also be paired with the From Loss to Life Self-Study course or the reading of my books.
- Specialties – Grief & Loss, Life Transitions, Depression, Trauma, Anxiety, Divorce Recovery, Relationships/Pre-marital/Marital Issues, and LGBTQ/Identity Issues
- Client Focus – Children ages 10+, adults, and elders
- Modality – individual, couples, and family
Heal the Pain Inner Healing Sessions
- More in depth healing experience focusing on identifying & annihilating root causes of your pain
- Brings about freedom, inner healing & deliverance from past wounds
From Loss to Life Self-Study Coaching Program
- 12 week self-study course – A Practical Guide on Navigating Healing to Experience Inner Healing
Applied knowledge is power. Take the next step by scheduling a FREE 15 MINUTE Discovery Call to determine your needs.
Help a Grieving Family
Thank you in advance for considering becoming a partner with Dr. Tonya Cunningham. Your donation helps provide grief support services at no charge to those who cannot afford one-on-one facilitation. Support services are full of activities to help people work through their loss.
The grief journey can be difficult, especially during special days such as holidays; therefore, participants are allowed to return for help if necessary. Your contribution will help heal the broken hearts of broken individuals, provide a safe place to transform, and guidance re-enter society as a new person.
Give today, and make an impact in the life of the brokenhearted.